Coenzyme q10 (By mouth)
Coenzyme Q10 (KO-en-zyme Q10)
Used as a dietary supplement.
Good Neighbor Coenzyme Q-10, Good Neighbor Pharmacy Co Q10, Leader Co Q10, Lynae Co Q-10, Mason Natural CO Q-10, Nature's Blend Coenzyme Q10, Nature's Blend HiSorb Co-Enzyme Q10, Nature's Bounty Co Q-10, PharmAssure Coenzyme Q-10, PharmAssure Premium Coenzyme Q-10, Rite Aid Coenzyme Q-10, Sunmark Coenzyme Q-10There may be other brand names for this medicine.
When This Medicine Should Not Be Used:This medicine is not right for everyone. Do not use it if you had an allergic reaction to coenzyme Q10.
How to Use This Medicine:
Chewable Tablet, Capsule
- If you are using this medicine without a doctor's order, follow the instructions on the medicine label.
- Missed dose: Try not to miss any doses. However, this is a dietary supplement, so do not worry if you miss 1 or 2 doses.
- Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light.
Drugs and Foods to Avoid:
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Warnings While Using This Medicine:
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep all medicine out of the reach of children. Never share your medicine with anyone.
Possible Side Effects While Using This Medicine:
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing
If you notice other side effects that you think are caused by this medicine, tell your doctor
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088
Last Updated: 6/16/2017
The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Call 911 for all medical emergencies. Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites.
Truven Health Analytics. All rights reserved.