Alzheimer - resources
Resources - Alzheimer
The following organizations are good resources for information on Alzheimer disease:
- Alzheimer's Association -- www.alz.org
- National Institute on Aging -- www.nia.nih.gov/health/alzheimers
- Alzheimer's.gov -- alzheimers.acl.gov
- BrightFocus Foundation -- www.brightfocus.org/alzheimers
- Fisher Center for Alzheimer's Research Foundation -- www.alzinfo.org
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention -- www.cdc.gov/aging/aginginfo/alzheimers.htm
- US National Library of Medicine -- ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/alzheimer-disease
Reviewed By: Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, Brenda Conaway, Editorial Director, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.
The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Call 911 for all medical emergencies. Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites. © 1997- A.D.A.M., Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.