Autism - resources
Resources - autism
These organizations are good sources of information on autism:
- Association for Science in Autism Treatment -- www.asatonline.org
- Autism Society of America -- www.autism-society.org
- Autism Speaks -- www.autismspeaks.org
- CDC's Autism Information Center -- www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism
- National Institute of Mental Health -- www.nimh.nih.gov
Reviewed By: Liora C Adler, MD, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, Hollywood, FL. Review provided by VeriMed Healthcare Network. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, Brenda Conaway, Editorial Director, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.
The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Call 911 for all medical emergencies. Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites. © 1997- A.D.A.M., Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.